Thursday 13 November 2014

shneaky, shneaky!

There has been a lot of busy-ness going on here in the Sugarlane household, preparing commissioned projects for magazines, writing patterns (not my favourite thing), and stitching birthday and Christmas swap gifties, along with designing some new designs. 

duck

found on Google Images

I’ve been like the proverbial duck above water, all calm and cool but below the water, gee those feet are a-flappin’!

But I can show you some sneaky views……

DSCN0392 (1024x768)

DSCN0393 (1024x718)

DSCN0374 (1024x768)

IMG_5114 (768x1024)

IMG_5083 (1024x1024)

Some machine applique, some hand embroidery, some cross stitch, some piecing…..it’s all been happening here!  And the only one I can share is Jeanette’s birthday block.  I made it for her to add to the others she’s been receiving from all around Blogville to help her celebrate her 50th next year! 

IMG_5090 (1024x1024)

Ooh, and the hexi swap from our craft forum this month…..

IMG_5112 (1024x1024)

love this one I received….and would you believe it?  I forgot to take a photo of my one!  duh!

Well it is the mad time of year, isn’t it?  I’m off to do some faaaabulous pattern writing (bleeeech!)  can you tell it’s my favourite!?  It’s not really that bad I suppose but I’d much rather be stitching. 

So then I’ll reward myself with stitching up some new designs……they should be finished soon…..sweet little Christmas ornaments……..but can’t show you yet!

shneaky shneaky!

xox Sugary hugs :o)

signature

 

5 comments:

Pinnylea Creations said...

Wow you have been busy - can't wait to see what you're up to xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your new header, btw. I don't know whether you were being mean or nice to show those sneak peeks! LOL Love seeing even a little of what you're working on, though! Keep paddling!

e said...

Love all the busyness :) You go girl !!! xoxo

Allie said...

WELL!! I'm intrigued, lol! Love the sneaky peeks, girl! And I'm so glad your pup is ok now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy it all looks very interesting my friend.xx